Monday, October 28, 2019

Run to the light

This post is a random spirit page. A spirit voice catch all.


RUN TO THE LIGHT This spirit voice was captured while shooting video of some crows.

Hours after purchasing a digital recorder this spirit is captured calling out my name.
MIKE

I could probably do a 20 minute compilation of spirits calling my name. This one was recorded on 1/11/17 at time point 2:41:21. The ticking sound would randomly occur. It's not ticking in seconds but rather milliseconds. MIKE


1/11/17--timepoint 2:44:02. Around 4:30am. A possible debunk is car or truck but I've recorded hundreds of car and trucks and this doesn't fit. If it doesn't fit then wtf is it?
CAR?

On October 19th I was awoken by some strange voices outside. I knew it wasn't an owl or coyote.
10/19/19--YOU'RE LIGHT
THEY HATE
GOD
I'M FRIENDS WITH MIKE
MIKE
MIKE THIS IS SATAN
HELLO MIKE
WE CAN LOOK DOWN ON HIM
GOOD LUCK
NO ONES IN THE HOUSE
MOVE SOMETHING
10-23-19
Mike you have to FIGHT
MIKE you have to do this.
A child says, ANGEL

10-24-19
It's around 1:30am and I'm walking with my recorder to my bedroom window seal and a spirit says, I'M MIKE. Did my spirit say this and the recorder picked it up or is there another spirit in the room named Mike? I have recorded what sounds to be myself in an out of body condition. It's very strange feeling to hear yourself possible talking on the other side.

A spirit says, TESLA just as a book arrives on Tesla.

10-29-19
There's a very strange sound that I often hear in my backyard. My wife has heard it to. I recorded it early this morning. AWOOMP! Time point was 11:31 in the session. Nine minutes later the recorder captures it again. AWOOMP! On the first one a spirit says, "He's going to hear something just before it happened. On the other a spirit said, "That was loud," after.
COME TO THE LIGHT
MIKE
Yesterday I was driving and the radio speaker started making a ticking sound. Then there was some kind of breathing. Then I heard, "HEY MIKE." I sent my wife a text message.

That night my recorder captured a spirit saying they messed with the radio.
WE MESSED WITH THE RADIO

No comments:

Post a Comment