Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Jimi Hendrix Memorial



On September 25th I went to Jimi's memorial along with a guest from England. A detour enrollee to catch her plane back home. Several spirits came through. This one thinks I'm in hell. Maybe the third dimension is hell. You can't go any lower.
MIKE'S IN HELL



As I'm approaching a spirit asks for help, help for all. The image is the exact location where the spirit was recorded.
HELP US

A spirit says, "There is lights and suddenly two lights appear. They come in from the right side and seem to be two separate lights rather then one light. When I click over one frame they are gone.
Shown coming in from the right side.





THERE IS LIGHTS

I found two perfect crow feathers as I approached. I placed both on his guitar. Fly on little wing.

 A spirit introduces herself.
I'M LUCINDA

A spirit with a British accent comes through with a warning. I will.
BE CAREFUL DRUNK

The spirit of Sabrina comes through letting the other spirits there know she is with me.
I'M WITH MIKE

A male spirit says, Chicago.
CHICAGO

Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment