Thursday, December 13, 2018

Bill Brown's Saloon / Matador--Revisited



After I finished doing the first write up on Bill Brown's Saloon I contacted Matador's and sent them the link. I typically do this. Some reply, some don't. The manager at Matador's did reply and shared some of the experiences that he and the staff have had. He also encouraged me to speak with the bartender who closes at night because he too has had numerous experiences inside. They've noticed lights swaying, odd noises, electronic devices turned on, noises simulating bottles breaking, and they were given a name by a psychic who came in--Claire. Claire supposedly resides in a very strange room above the bar. A ladder leads up to the room.  My wife shot the video and focused on the room. You can see the ladder leading to it.

The name that I got was Rachel. It came through very loud, and came through on my previous visit.

I had an appointment to meet with a gentleman who is seeking person's who have had paranormal experiences for a possible film project. The selected location for our meeting was Bill Brown's Saloon / Matador's however, he had to cancel due to his work. I decided to go anyway and asked my wife if she wanted to go. She agreed. The place was packed and we were told there would be a 40 minute wait. I'm not good at waiting. My wife noticed a loan seat at the bar and like a magnet it pulled us over to it. Neither of us like to sit so it was perfect--we both just stood behind the chair. A couple off to our left slid out soon after and this freed up some space. They were quickly replaced by two women. My wife enjoying her martini struck up a conversation with the ladies. The woman next to her introduced herself as Claire. How is that for a coincidence?

Adding to this the name of Claire was mentioned.


Perhaps there is a resident spirit there named Claire.

With all of the talking inside and other various noises from a packed bar it presents a challenge capturing the spirits. But, I'm very aware that it's also a perfect place to hear them. Using the sound energy they can manipulate the sound to create words and sentences from their world into ours. It is genius. I commented to the bartender there are a lot of images inside related to death. He agreed. I did ask the manager if they've had any negative experiences. He said that they didn't other than being a little creeped out at times. That's always common in a heavily haunted location.

Upon review I hear a female speak who says, "We're with Mike."

Matador's

What makes this interesting is that this same spirit said the very same thing at Kells in Seattle. I believe this spirits name is Sabrina.

Kells


That evening we shot three video's. I took one inside, one outside and the one posted is my wife's that she took. On the one outside we hear what sounds like a horse walking on concrete. When we stop it stopped. We went to youtube and found video sounds of horses walking on concrete and it seem to match up perfectly. It's very strange. We did experience this same sound in Tombstone Arizona captured on our digital recorder. My wife's video below. Listen for her name--GAYNOR.


The next video is the two video's that I took, inside and outside. Numerous spirit voices come through. 




No comments:

Post a Comment