Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Happy Anniversary Spirit World

On November 19, 2016 was my awakening into the spirit world. I didn't seek it. It sought me. On that day I purchased a digital recorder for the sole purpose of recording myself while I slept. I'd been having trouble sleeping and I thought perhaps it would tell me something. Boy did it. I've spent the last two years on a spirit roller coaster ride. The spirits make claims about me and I being an open minded skeptic seek to either disprove or validate their claims. Proving the supernatural isn't all that easy. It's a slow process seeking repeatable data from them.

Last night, November 19, 2018 I decided to run my recorder all night long. I've spent an hour skimming the audio file which is six hours and twelve minutes. This is very strange because the recorder has never recorded beyond six hours and four minutes.

 Also, in the beginning of the recording the file repeats me twice in a single sentence. I didn't say it twice but somehow the recorder recorded it twice. Spirits are capable of manipulating our devices. I've heard it too many times. Why right in the beginning? I think just to let me know that they are there. It's a strong way to let me know right from the start.

It started immediately with Coyotes howling and a good thing because up until that point I'd some how forgotten that it was the anniversary night and my recorder was tucked away in my bag. A great reminder and without them I might have gone to bed and not record that night. A great trigger for my memory for sure. I went to my bathroom window with my iPhone and shot this video. The video shows something very strange. A video dubbed inside my video. It reveals a demonic creature.



I will post the audio files here as I translate them. The great Coyote started the session.



COYOTE

At 12:05am I hear the owl and get up and go to the window where the recorder is running. I identify the owl and time stamp the recorder. A female spirit then calls out my name.



GREAT HORNED OWL

The session is action packed with strange--non-stop action of spirits. I'm only at thirty minutes with a few jump around listens but I've captured spirits requesting I "come out," numerous times. The spirits have said that I routinely leave my body and interact with them in the spirit world but the human conscious me is unaware. There's only been a couple of times where I was aware and it was fantastic. Here is one of the best requests thus far. I'm also considering doing a compilation of all of them. Looped X 2.
COME OUT

Here a male spirit says there is no problem.
THERE IS NO PROBLEM

A male spirit calls out my name.
MIKE

I make a request for the "Light."
AHH, MIKE WANTS THE LIGHT

Out of all of the spirit voices that I've ever heard directed at me this is one of the most amazing. Here it sounds like a group of spirits team up to say hello and let me know they're my friend.

HELLO MIKE. WE'RE YOUR FRIEND MIKE

Not all spirits are my friend. Some want to fight me. What does it look like, feel like when two spirits fight? How is there ever a winner? My sessions reveal that I have had many spiritual fights with negative spirits. Here a spirit invites me to fight.

COME OUTSIDE AND FIGHT MIKE

Another invite to fight.
WE WANT TO FIGHT. STOP

A female spirit asks if I can hear this. Yes I can. Looped X2
CAN YOU HEAR THIS?

A female spirit stopped by to say hi to my wife. The spirit sounds a lot like her mother who passed away a few years ago. If so, hi Ellen. Looped X 3
HI GAYNOR

Around 1:30am our hot tub gets turned off and on.
HOT TUB TURNED ON

Another request to come out.
COME OUT

Here's one of the strangest sounds thus far in this session. I have no idea who, or what made this sound. It happened at time point 3:07:55 which is around 1am.

BLOOP

While reviewing the session a name comes across real clear, "Bobby." I only know one person who goes by that name. I sent him the audio. After listening to it he had his own paranormal experience. He sent me this message.



Here's the audio that I sent him.
BOBBY--THIS BOB'S FOR US

Negative spirits routinely tell me to leave, get out, go back to where I came from or to die. I seem to be a perceived threat to them. I say, good. Another thing that I've noticed is they at times prefer that information come via spirits that support me, care about me, and confess to love me rather than come directly from them. This next audio clip is one of the loudest. It happened around 2:30am.
TELL MIKE TO GET OUT

Immediately after I'm told to get out of the third dimension another spirit tells me to go. I'm starting to not feel wanted.
GO MIKE

A spirit asked what they should talk about. A male spirit answered with TALK ABOUT MIKE

Perhaps the most chilling audio captured came in at 4:46:52. A plea for salvation.
HERE'S MY SOUL--SAVE ME
PEACE TO HER.

In this session there is a background noise that sounds like a male spirit saying, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." It stops and then restarts. I'm finding it extremely annoying.

Another request for me to COME OUT

Time point 4:54:51 a chilling spirit comes through and says, "DON'T BRING EVIL FORCES." I agree. If you're coming to see me in the spirit I highly recommend you leave your evil side behind.

At time point 5:34:06 a female spirit comes through and says, LEAVE. I don't know if she's telling me to leave or another spirit that is in the room.

MIKE, LOVE YOU Immediately after that was spoken a female spirit says, STOP IT. Why? I'll take all the love I can get. Another immediate response from a female spirit, YOU STOP.

The spirit world has made claims that they've seen me in altercations with other negative beings that ended in the deaths of these beings. I have no conscious memory of that, so I often hear them say, KILL THEM MIKE.

The night of 11/19/18 was my second anniversary in the spirit world and the audio produced hundreds of spirit voices along with a few wild animals. I went back and looked to see if I recorded on my one year anniversary and discovered I did but haven't translated yet. At the time a close friend was in the hospital dying of cancer and I was preoccupied with that. I'm now going to review the one year and see what it has to say. File number 171119_002

I found a picture I took on 11/19/16. It's a picture of a gypsy dressed woman. I see her around town occasionally and have spoken to her a few times. I love the way she dresses so that is why I took the picture. Gypsy woman below.

No comments:

Post a Comment