Monday, September 3, 2018

Great Horned Owl



Owls are considered to be messengers. Some believe messengers of death. Why can't they just be owls? Or messengers of life? Some believe owls aren't what they seem. What do they seem then? Some seem them to be aliens. What kind of alien? Are they alien messengers? Some Native American traditions believe even to hear an owl is an unlucky omen, and I'm standing in my backyard at 3am in my underwear recording them. No photo proof of that--thank God.


I'm a bird guy-primarily crows, but I love all birds and that includes the owl. I've been recording owls for the last two years. The two types that I've recorded are the Great Horned and the Barred owl. On 9-1-18 I was awoken by a Great Horned owl. I grabbed my recorder and went out back to record it. At exactly the same time the following morning I was again awoken by the Great Horned owl and recorded it again. I will post what was captured on the two recorded sessions.

9/2/18--GREAT HORNED OWL

9/1/18
0:33--MISS YOU-KILL MIKE

0:51--MIKE BRING US HOME

0:53--Mike bring us home-ABBEY

Abbey is my beloved pet.

2:14--MIKE I LOVE YOU I believe this is Sabrina. The spirits confirm this and follow this with, "That was Sabrina." The audio doesn't come through clear enough to post. It's probably a class D EVP.

I'm ending this session on a good EVP. A male spirit says, "Mike's so good." A female spirit follows with, "He heard that." I wonder how they can tell when I hear them if I don't acknowledge it?
MIKE'S SO GOOD. HE HEARD THAT.

OWL VISIT
I'm trying something new with the amplification. Play it at normal amplification then X 200 and then X 400. This was captured on 9/2/18.
I LOVE YOU



3:06--THAT'S MIKE
4:52--LAST NIGHT

7:24--FUCK IT
LET'S CELEBRATE
7:55-PLEASE SEND ME



9:09--Owl session ending


Starting in September the owls visit me and others. The difference between me and the others is the others aren't recording them. I'll continue to record them.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment