Tuesday, July 17, 2018

HELP!!!!!



When reviewing audio files there are a few very disturbing requests coming from the other side--"Someone kill Mike," and "Mike, help."
"Mike, we need your help."
Mike, please help us."

Many times during a review I have to stop and meditate on a spirit that has asked me for help. We are on two different worlds. It's not like I can just hand them a $50 dollar bill and say I hope this helps. Money isn't what they want. I can only visualize that the spirit who requested it is receiving the help they asked for. There are a lot of spirits who don't want to be dead. They want to be amongst the living again. Help becomes a complex problem. However, there are a lot of people here who want to be dead so it goes both ways. When I hear them I do what I can from this side. I always hear them.
Single audio file looped to repeat.


Help 1

Help Mike

Mike I can help you with this

Mike help us

Mike help me

Let's give Mike some help

Help Mike wake up

Please help us

We wil help you fight back--According to the spirits on 11/19/16 I was attacked by another life form. They were there to witness it all. My recorder captured some of it before it was some how turned off.

Need someone to help

 I made a "Help," video. It's always disturbing for me to hear and it was disturbing to make, but I think we need to know that it isn't all love and light upon death. I've often told the spirits their world is a strange place of which they reply, "So is yours." It looks like help is needed on both sides.








No comments:

Post a Comment