Saturday, June 30, 2018

Let me stand next to your fire

When I knew that I had spirits trying to communicate with me I wondered if I'd captured them on old video I took prior to November 19th. I found a video I shot where I was playing around with our resident Jay. The digital camera is a JVC. It's mounted on a tripod. I downloaded the video onto my audio program and began the translation. I was shocked to hear so many spirits that came through. I'm always disturbed when I hear spirits asking for help and I find it in this video. From where I am I do what I can. I also find a familiar name in this video--SABRINA.  Is she the big strong woman the other spirit mentions? The voices are coming through fast and I'm not able to leave their words up very long before the next spirit comes through. I believe I had to leave out a spirit or two because they blend together. The spirit voice that comes through the best is right at the end, "Ohhhhhh Mike this is so fucking cool." Now that is fucking cool.




No comments:

Post a Comment