Friday, August 3, 2018

The Milk Truck Spirits


"Mike this is not your mission." Yes it is." On 6/22/17 I ran a session, file number 160622_001 and I asked the spirits about the milk truck and the woman saying it wasn't my mission. The spirits don't know who the voice is who came through on the recorder.

My whole purpose for this post was because today I was listening to a session that I recorded on 7/18/18. That night there was a lot of activity and it didn't seem all that positive. While lying in bed listening I'd had enough and decided to run my recorder on my nightstand for 10 minutes and then review it and see if it could tell me what was going on. My spirit Sabrina told me to just go to sleep because she was dealing with it. Dealing with what? The file is 170718_001. At 2:00:47 a spirit asked what planet I am on. A male spirit replied, "Earth." Why would there be confusion on this? It reminded me of the spirit saying this isn't my mission. Am I on a mission? Is this not my home planet? I am routinely told by negative spirits to, "Leave. "Go Home.". Go back to where you came from. "GET OUT OF HERE."

Here's additional audio captured from the milk truck.


"Mike."



"Mike this is Andrew."
He died on July 2, 2000 in a car accident. Andrew has come through on numerous sessions. He's fully aware of what I have going on in the spirit world. Immediately after a spirit tells him to get closer to the microphone.
"You want to get up close to the microphone."

One morning I awoke hearing the squeaky brakes of the milk truck. I got up and went to the window. From there I became engaged in a conversation with a woman. I asked her who she was and what she wanted with me. She didn't answer my questions just continued to talk. I wasn't running the recorder then, but wish I was. I can't remember what she said to me either. I was too shocked to be speaking to a milk truck and have it talk back at 3:00am. I stopped recording the milk truck.



No comments:

Post a Comment