Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Owls and Spirits

This year there was a stretch where owls were in my backyard trees and front yard every night for two weeks. I recorded them when I could. Many believe owls aren't what they seem. After recording them for nearly two years I believe they are what they seem and aren't. Is another life form impersonating an owl? Why? Are they communicating with our spirit separate from our conscious mind? That's what it seems. Some believe they are messengers. I have numerous owl stories that seem to share that belief. They will eventually get posted.

I posted this owl video on my youtube channel this morning. It's my goal to post everything I have and reveal to everyone how the animal / spirit world is interacting in my life. I have overwhelming evidence. Is it just for me to be kept private? I wrestled with that. It does infringe on certain peoples belief system. It also proves that we are spirits and we live on. It also proves that this place is very strange and we should be glad we can't see everything that is around us. I've captured numerous images of a dark shadow person around me. I've never felt anything negative though. The spirit world is confused with me. They say that I have the power and control to drive negative forces away, but at times I allow them around me. I say to them, "Have you ever heard this expression. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer?"

After the spirits told me this I asked myself the question, why? I study the negative entities. I want to know how they think and react. What is their methodology? By studying them it has allowed me to quickly discern a spirit. I intrinsically inquire why it's around me. The response varies, but a common response is because we want you dead. It seems that they feel the person of me is a threat to their world. How, I'm not sure, but it's very real to them. They are referred to as demons. Fear is their staple. However, if fear doesn't work they themselves become afraid. Fear works 99% of the time for them. They are afraid of the 1%.

In this video a dark hand reaches for the door handle as I'm approaching the door. It isn't my hand. I have one hand holding the iPhone and the other is at my side.







In the video the spirits indicate something is coming for me. Is this it?



I love the male spirit who said that Satan better hope I don't find him.


I've had numerous encounters with an entity going by the name of Lucifer. They are very interesting encounters. If it is the biblical Lucifer it would seem I'm doing something that requires IT be present rather than his lower associates. They failed.

Look for the hand as I approach the sliding glass door.


No comments:

Post a Comment